AERO SURE Turnkey Modular OT Complex
Objectives of Modular Operation Theatre
- To dilute the bacteria generation by the operating team and patient in the Operating room.
- To maintain positive pressure with respect to corridors and adjacent areas.
- To prevent less sterile air from neighboring rooms entering the Operating room.
- To create an air flow pattern that carries contaminated air away from the operating table.
- To maintain appropriate air changes i.e. Rate of ventilation in the O.R.
- To provide comfortable and sterile environment for the operating team and patient, with controlled temperature and humidity.
- To ensure proper ventilation, i.e. humidity and temperature control in the operating room for the comfort of surgical personnel and patients.
- To ensure maximum standard of safety.
- To prevent growth and transmission of micro-organisms.
- To allow flexibility.
- To minimize maintenance.
- To ensure functional separation of spaces.